Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eternal Sunshine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7YnrVXudg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk9n4MdZeRI

These two scenes, especially the last one, epitomises the very essence of soul resonating love. They were going to eradicate that memory from his mind and he searched to hold on, just to that one. In hindsight, despite brain wrecking calamities and turmoils you want to banish, if you sift through the memories that you built with someone, cradled, treasured, there will always be ones that you'd want to keep forever.

I wish I could forget, purely, and carry on. I wish it didn't rattle me so much and that I didn't let it rattle me so much. There are hooks to memories and they catch you at all these odd times and you find yourself breathless for a second and your brain goes all fuzzy.


and he paused, then, he said 'Okay', I think my heart weeped because what mercy would it be to be granted a clean slate and a second chance and another being to accept you with all your clear malfunctions and flaws?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels