Monday, October 10, 2011

"What always happens, life."

Change is consistent. I've always believed in the force of motion. How every single matter constantly evolves and morphs and changes and is never quite static. You tend to learn new things every single day and even bigger things every few years or so and it's these sort of experiences that molds you, all the time. I'm not the same person I was a couple of months ago, that I know. But then again, I still retain some of my qualities that I've had for years. You might view this as a circular argument, and in a way it is, but if you're conscious enough to your surroundings and clear headed enough to receive your happenings, you'll find an element of order in the equation.

What I mean to say by this is, to put it in it's most basic, clichéd terms; things happen, and people change. It's up to you to either make it or break it, sink or swim, and a not so, straightforward choice between the right and the wrong. But that being said, it's not just the decision. Following through with it, wholeheartedly, is paramount too. And the best part is, once you've figured how to conquer that, simply, you win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels