Saturday, December 17, 2011

Conversations

A forever state of mind, is my doe eyed admiration for people of intellect and grace. I've always envied these phoenix of forms, their coveted minds brimming with elixirs of knowledge and their physique glowing with elegance. They possess the sort of finesse that cloaks a person naturally, effortlessly, without the person ever acknowledging its beautiful rarity. The grandeur of their stance is even more perfected, not by their glorying in mastery, but an enhancement through the acknowledgement of their flaws.

I try my best to gravitate myself to this sublime selective. To somehow merge, mold, my state of awareness to a certain promising level. If you want to be knowledgeable, they say, attain knowledge. A person cannot simply preach or covet without fully understanding what it is that they are engaging. Lamentably, what intellection I've gathered, is hard to be reflected upon in reality. There are more ingénues of shallow beauty and perfection, fawns of self dejection in my immediate realm of acquaintance than parallel purveyors of critic.    

It is a given scarcity for me to encounter someone that I'm able to, at the very least, be intellectually interested in. For me to uphold thought provoking conversations, for me to simply want to delve into their minds and discover their hypotheses and philosophies. For me to be sidetracked, spellbound, aggrandised by the way they sift through certain notions and opinions. It is these wolves in a flock of sheep that will end up controlling the herd. And to put it simply, I do not want to be herded. I want to be heard.

What about you?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels