and in the shadows of this city, all I saw were ghosts.
The lunar eclipse took place last night, engulfing the moon into a murky, cloudy darkness. The same moment, I was on my way to the city of my solace, in need of visual oxygen to counter my static scribbled mind. There's something about Putrajaya that will always let my heart skip a beat, pause my being to catch a breath. The water, the lights, the architecture, molds and melts into each other as if some sort of hypnotizing steel nirvana. My pilgrimage took me to the effervescent structures around the second precinct, the steel mosque, the gilded arch, before I made my way to Alamanda. Call me weird. But the inner peace I yield from the silence of this city, is something I can never give up. It gives me a sense of euphoric clarity and comfort, the vista that allows me to cast my turmoil into its vastness. Reminds me of home. Of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment