i. I have spent too many wasted breaths, too many fluttered sighs, too many frustrated kisses and muted screams to pay one more word in your favor. So for once, as an answer to this question, I will only parade my hope that one day I could only be so lucky to find a soul mate who is equipped to have all of me, another being whose disposition I deserve. It is a frail hope, but one that I will hold steadfastly til the dawn comes where I am able to whole-heartedly bellow to the world that I belong to you, and you, me.
Friday, February 24, 2012
time 2015
i. I have spent too many wasted breaths, too many fluttered sighs, too many frustrated kisses and muted screams to pay one more word in your favor. So for once, as an answer to this question, I will only parade my hope that one day I could only be so lucky to find a soul mate who is equipped to have all of me, another being whose disposition I deserve. It is a frail hope, but one that I will hold steadfastly til the dawn comes where I am able to whole-heartedly bellow to the world that I belong to you, and you, me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About
Carpe Diem.
Labels
- Angleterre (46)
- Carrière (24)
- Des Photos (108)
- Events (21)
- Imāgō (48)
- Livres (14)
- Quiz (83)
- Stories (11)
- Thoughts (4)
- Voyager (44)
No comments:
Post a Comment