I am the girl standing awkwardly at a party, drowning in loss words. I am the old man frozen on a park bench, plunged in the reflection of his worries. I am a thousand degrees of negative attributes, a patchwork of ill fitting drags blasting around in pandemonium. I am the crumbles of weakness, a trash of useless, unworthy detritus. I am a nail, dragged across chalkboard, screeching in agony. I am a knife, teetering on a cliff edge above a canyon of failure, a collapsed structure of exhaustion and defeat. I am blood soaked flesh, ill cracked bones, unheard screams. I am the last comma, pointless, irrelevant, engulfed in a consuming sense of withdrawal.
Where is the borderline between self empowerment and defeat? How do you continue encouraging your soul to keep moving on and persevere? I am tired, tired beyond words.
Where is the borderline between self empowerment and defeat? How do you continue encouraging your soul to keep moving on and persevere? I am tired, tired beyond words.
You are too big to too many people to allow yourself to feel like this, sha.
ReplyDeleteAhh. Are you going to tell me who you are so I can thank you properly? :/
DeleteYou're huge. Don't doubt yourself
Delete