Contrary to popular belief I've never been to Urbanscapes before, despite being aware of its existence and origins. Amazingly enough, Team Loli was granted the chance to collaborate with Poskod.my to go on ground with #KotakMalaysia this year, giving out some free love to the super cool crowd at the festival.
Despite lethargy, workload, and the mud, I had a terrific time navigating the wooden decks and scouring the art bazaars, sound stages and the many interesting installations around Padang Astaka. It was extra gratifying to be there working as part of the program, and being featured on TimeOutKL was the icing on the cake (:
Fatigued faces and mud caked legs; lollians taking a break
Love is _________?
Spotted myself on Urbanscapes facebook's photo album holding a Fist Bump! sign while I was working. Ah, anything goes as long as you're eternalised on the internet. It should also be noted that I was wearing my shirt inside out the whole day. Of course. Insert hipster 'peace out' gesture here.









No comments:
Post a Comment