You cast a net through an ocean filled with lost vessels, you follow constellations to the end of seas. So many fish skeletons, so many sunken souls. Were you a pirate or an explorer? Don't tell me, a mermaid? Is that not synonymous with dreamers?/ No. I'm seeking my own shores./ Ah, a loner. You're looking to be marooned, yes? But you are part of a large fleet./ As it is, we are all following different maps, pursuing different fortunes. We are our own captains, though we sail together./ Really? Well, sometimes, hunting for treasures may require risks, you may lose your shipmates, I hope they understand./ I suppose everyone has to chart their own courses at one point./ Here's a treasure: create new fortunes, but remember to hold on to the ones you already possess./ What if they are rotten?/ Please, if you want to relish in new riches, you'll have to learn how to cherish the ones you already own.
No comments:
Post a Comment