Challenge 22: A picture of what you wore today
Oh! The wind between my feet; The sky beneath my soles
Minuscule part of a mini adventure time, in celebration of four years in university, and some.
E trying it out for the first time too I think!
The waiting was half the battle. "We're waiting for the wind!"
"Okay, just run, don't look down, or run downwards, just move your feet and look to the horizon."
"You look like a tiny scared mouse."
"Yeap, am pretty terrified - can you see it on my face?"
"I'm getting the 'hang' of this. Ha."
"Baik-baik tu jangan jatuh kan camera." "Bukan ikat ke?" "Saja je (I can feel him senyum kambing)."
Regardless, I spent my time in the air enjoying the view, instead of fiddling with a GoPro gadget :)
Wildest thanks to En Mus, my very gentlemanly facilitator. And R, whose random crazy idea this was in an effort to appease two visiting American ladies (sadly, I didn't manage to capture any foreigner friendly photos with them). It was a fun morning :)





No comments:
Post a Comment