Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Omni...

Of the things I've come to appreciate in its entirety is the present moment. Of perceiving common surroundings through eyes filled with wonder, and regarding every day familiarities with newer thoughts. Once you find the 'extra' in 'ordinary' dealings, even the drabbest ally will be appealing, at which point your whole perception shifts into a state of enjoyment, and life will seem a little more, magic. I wonder if that's the key to happiness - in being truly in the here and now, and being pleasantly content with it too. As it is I'm relishing in finding a shift back into my normal groove, albeit slowly. What seems prosaic is quite the contrary. There's a (few) goal(s) I'm aiming for, and progressively working towards that is keeping me growing and glowing. Here's cheers to health and consistent fascination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels