Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Half blood

Here's what happened. I've seen her lying in front of the house for a couple of nights prior, and I remember thinking, 'it's so cute, how you're curled up and warm'. That was before

Once upon a time a raven woke up on a blanket of moss. It was warm and tickled her skin. Consumed by the ethereal wilderness around her, she blinked and realised the ants crawling on

The scar was carved around his torso, a bloody labyrinth of crosses and scrawls. While the other members regarded him with distate and hatred, he was




I tend to find half written sentence in notebooks and phone memos, of stories I'd written on the go and left to fester at the mercy of my memory. It drives me a little crazy when I find them some two months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels