Noir
"A death wish? Only that I could crawl out of my skin, that I could divorce my mind from every memory, every charred and blackened ghost that resides within my bones. They scream through my soul crying foul of all the mistakes I made, of all the wreckage that was consumed in this cage of flesh. I want to rip myself at the seams, I want to extract every tainted figment! I refuse to be shackled my past, it is too heavy a burden to bear. Who knew the most oppressive of weights were not physical embodiments? But the mental matter that links me to thoughts of you, of what happened, of what I did or did not do."
Blanc
"I feel the sanguineness flowing through my veins as liquid gold, flickering as my own brand of Felix Felicis. It is lighter than a feather, as free as faith, as high as hope! Oh! How I desire to be as captivating as the idea of liberty. I've seen it mirrored in so many of the faces surrounding me, that glimmer of fresh ideals, the embrace of inspiration. It is intoxicating to view those who have been blessed with the vigor of life. They are the monuments and the waves of our universe, cradling and building enhancements. As for now I am only able to offer my naive gaze, but one day I too, shall be graced with the stars, a compliment to perfection. That is my only dream."
Gris
"The only modus operandi, a systematic principle, whichever you please, that I covet is this: that the present is happening now. At this very moment, in this very second. And all that you are made of, all that encompasses your body and soul, is the cultivation of all the time that you have lived. The person you are, in this exact point, is morphed from every experience, be it in people, places and perceptions, that you have encountered. There is no separating yourself from the reality of who you are or what you have gone through. There is no guarantee on the person that you should be. We only have now, to work with. Accepting ourselves and acknowledging our every facet, accordingly, is the only way we can make the most of this."
No comments:
Post a Comment