K: Okay, so what's your favourite word?
C: 'Shit'. Really. It's related to the state of my life at this present.
E: I like coral. It's nice to pronounce, as it rolls off your tongue with its lilt. It's a nice colour too.
Me: I know this! I wrote it on my blog like some years ago! I remember answering this exact question from myself to myself! Ah.. oh. Yes. My favourite word is alkylbenzene.
K: ...
C: ...
A: ...
C: 'Shit'. Really. It's related to the state of my life at this present.
E: I like coral. It's nice to pronounce, as it rolls off your tongue with its lilt. It's a nice colour too.
Me: I know this! I wrote it on my blog like some years ago! I remember answering this exact question from myself to myself! Ah.. oh. Yes. My favourite word is alkylbenzene.
K: ...
C: ...
A: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment