It is with an admix of compelling, though I digress, interior monologues that I ease myself into the present fracture. There's millions of flitting narratives that impales itself on a random basis, catching me at odd moments to hook me into alternate or parallel perspectives; a sort of inception in thought. The idea of shifting away and reassembling life didn't seem so drastic a magnitude at first, but upon further renditions I've come to appreciate, through a whole new dimension, of how different and new this is becoming. This, being the conduct of my existence. I should be able to settle, seeping with steadiness, soon. Although I had thought that at this point I'd be able to reflect, with endearing detachments, of all that has transpired since I graduated a little over a year ago. However it has been a month, and I am still here slightly fumbling to grasp at ends. It's taking more mental and emotional energy than I would've allocated in initiation - but I'm fully aware that this whole affair is a learning experience, and I'm taking it as it goes. So far so good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment