A list of my favourite lyrics, Part I:
Tonight, you arrested my mind, when you came to my defense /
With a knife, in the shape of your mouth, in the form of your body /
With the wrath of a god
She acts like summer and walks like rain /
Since her return from her stay on the moon /
She walks like Jupiter talks like June //
Did you sail across the sun?
Like the diamond in your ring /
Cuts a mirror to your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door /
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more
I must have got lost in a time /
When I found out I was only free to be, wherever I want to be
No comments:
Post a Comment