9. Talk about the little things on your body that you like most
I love the imprints your breath and your fingers have left on my skin. I love the caresses of your words, ones that's crossed my mind constantly these past few weeks. I love the gentle greetings that's traveled in airwaves across oceans to come to my ear. I love how the light of your smile shines in return on my lips. I love our lame jokes, and how they're forever grazed on my face - in my laugh lines and wrinkles and 2am chuckles when I read back on our conversations. I love how our eyes could lock from a distance and I could find relief in that visual embrace. There's you and you and you arrested in almost every atom of my body. And these little gifts are the things I love most.
No comments:
Post a Comment