"I genuinely wonder why we meet certain people in our lives - to learn a lesson, I know. But it's undeniable that sometimes, the lessons we learn are extremely painful."
"I know! But hey - bigger the test, bigger the reward. You and I both agree, that if there's no test, we'll never quite learn. Hard to say but it's true. We only find regret when it's hit us terribly."
"It's like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Calling out to Eve."
"That's the test. But here's a thought - we must always believe there's something better for us out there. If we call out to that hope, it'll come."
"I know! But hey - bigger the test, bigger the reward. You and I both agree, that if there's no test, we'll never quite learn. Hard to say but it's true. We only find regret when it's hit us terribly."
"It's like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Calling out to Eve."
"That's the test. But here's a thought - we must always believe there's something better for us out there. If we call out to that hope, it'll come."
No comments:
Post a Comment