Sunday, December 27, 2015

Oxford: A Visual Outtake





A city of academic dreams.








A city of academic dreams.




A day trip around Oxford. I remember post high school, while I researching through colleges, being impressed with the campus photos even on my small laptop screen. And now I was walking through them in flesh! It's fascinating, these lovely ancient halls, filled with serious and studious youths. Towards the end of the day I said,

"Wouldn't it be amazing to experience an education here?" 

"Well, to me, it seems very intellectual, but I'd prefer a school that emphasises innovation. That's why I chose to go to my university - there's an active ambiance of high tech and engineering happening in the classrooms. Similarly, it's why you chose a creative studio based education - to have that artistic aura in the faculty, with 3d printing workshops and models clattered everywhere. It's just the learning culture - an individual preference. I guess on some level it would be an amazing experience to study here, but I'd prefer a campus that would suit my interests and personality better." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels