"Its like there's this huge wall, and I've scraped myself raw from trying, but I have to climb it."
"But you're struggling so hard, and what's the wall worth?"
"There could be such a good view at the top. I would have made it."
'At what cost? I'm here. And I'm telling you that there's an easier way, that you don't have to climb that wall and hurt yourself ever again. How can you be so sure that the view from this way round won't be just as amazing - or even imaginably more - than the view from up there?"
"But you're struggling so hard, and what's the wall worth?"
"There could be such a good view at the top. I would have made it."
'At what cost? I'm here. And I'm telling you that there's an easier way, that you don't have to climb that wall and hurt yourself ever again. How can you be so sure that the view from this way round won't be just as amazing - or even imaginably more - than the view from up there?"
No comments:
Post a Comment