Monday, March 14, 2016

Leave a secret

Hello you, who's reading this.

I'm not sure who you are, but my google statistics say there's someone reading this so if you're not a robot or an alien I hope you can join this one. I've been diligently writing since I was in form 4, and I'm turning 24 soon (that's 8 years! Kalau ada anak dah darjah dua T_T) and maybe it's good time I do something (semi) fun (fun = interactive). This isn't an original idea, it's actually from Em Zndn's blog here (link) that I used to follow many years ago (she writes beautifully).

Anyhow, if you're up for it, leave a comment at this post. Leave a secret. Leave a hope. Leave a fear. I don't mind the topic. It could be about yourself/someone you know/a situation that you're in and that you just want to let out or have kept inside you for a long time. Things that are bugging you at the back of your head that you want to share. I'm copy-pasting the next bit here from her blog:

Conditions are:
- you can write as much as you want
- it can be in any language, as long as the message gets across.
- do not leave any sort of identification. No hints, no initials, note even inside jokes.

I can't track down IP addresses to save my life so rest assured knowing that this is a safe place, and you can be yourself. :)

Cheers, and thank you in advance.

12 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I will tell you a secret... I wish I can go travel somewhere with you to be able to know you personally better and become one of your good friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If 'you' ever feel the need to get something off, but can't for reason or another, come email me we'll chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've asked you out a lot of times but you always said no. Maybe you think I want to woo you but truth is I wanted to know you. What you like, what you hate, what inspires you, what makes you, well, you.

    The relationship thing can come later. I'm a man of possibilities. We could be lovers, we could be the best of friends, we could be healthy rivals.

    But I guess I'll never know. But I regret nothing. Because I tried :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. akak birthday bila? besok ke?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that im able to live in Japan for a few years in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your blog open in one of my browser tabs.

    I just lost RM8,000 in forex today, cumulatively about RM20,000 in the past few months.

    Maybe I'm delusional. I can't admit that something might not even be worth pursuing despite of all precautions. I need someone to tell me to pursue things that are more within one's own control.

    I am so sad right now. I trembled with today's loss but deep down I told myself maybe one day today's tremble could be tomorrow's giggle.

    I'm taking a day off tomorrow. I need time to reflect and digest.

    All the best to you Sha. You're one fine lady and you'll get somewhere. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is my real name. Not the above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do our secrets humanize us or does our lack of a desire to share them distance us from our own humanness?

    That is what's bugging me and that's exactly what I need to share with you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mind, flying in the sea of clouds whilst your feet, stay rooted in the depths of the earth. Your play on words is like a lyrical tune, not akin to the Billboard Top 100s, but rather something classic and familiar, maybe Mozart of Chopin. Writing is good for your soul, and good for ours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sha. Telling you the truth, I am afraid and dislike of who I become. I am consistently losing confidence. I can hardly express my feeling. It is literally easy for me to lost passion in everything. Is this normal? Can I become a better person?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels