"I'm going to be honest with you. There were times last year (even last month) where I didn't ever know if I would make it - where it was so hard and I was so lost and I couldn't even think. But the universe has ways of testing your patience and breaking your spirit, showing you who and what matters, all so that you can be a better person. We all have our share of challenges, we all reach that breaking point. But then, we overcome it, and slowly, move on to better things. I'm telling you it's okay to suck right now. It's okay to look at your friends and feel like you've failed and think that they're doing so well. I'm also telling you to hey, chin up, we're all trying our best with what's been given. There will be a day in the future where you wake up with a smile, next to someone you love, doing something you love. Work and hope for that day. Have faith. You're capable enough, and you can make a difference :)"
Thanks Sha, I really need this right now (;
ReplyDelete