Sunday, March 13, 2016

The last few weeks

A snapshot of February, also known as the last few weeks of my life as a 23 years old.








From the top:

1) A night owl student in the campus library, it was nearing midnight and the faculty was closing. 
2) My glamourous life as a kitchen helper at a food kiosk in Canary Wharf.
3) Have just started bouldering again. Thanks a ton Izzt! The progress this has actually made me come out of my shell since my breakdown. I used to top-rope climb a lot back in KL.  
4) Gym sessions, which are steadily becoming less as I become more tired from work and assignments.. I used to make it twice a week. I need to go soon (I tell myself everyday) 
5) Fully getting into my kitchen mode again. Best meal this week was home made beef patties and hashed browns from scratch.
6) How I'm getting through life. On Nael's floor after a lengthy conversation on life philosophies.

And... that's a wrap for now! :D *insert confetti here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels