Saturday, June 18, 2016

#coldplaywembley



It was an incredible night, to say the very least. 

I literally shed tears during Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, soaking up every rhythm and beat, with the sound of those around me singing along, leaning into S's torso. It was one of those moments that hit you like a ton of stars - and it struck me how summer, in London, for me, at least on this half of the year, is coming to a conclusion. How my bags are almost packed, my belongings are in a box, I'm 24 and attending a once-in-a-lifetime concert, immensely uncertain about the future, but still so incredibly happy and moved. I got the feelings John Green dedicates novels to, the visuals tumblr dreams to have hehe. And as the night went on, as I gazed out to a sea of lights and screamed along to amazing lullabies, I told myself to just be in the moment and ride it high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels