I have found fires in the quiet hours of solitary work, where a nose grinds to a table and a screen.
I have found fires in tight embraces, in the kisses of messy lips, where skin touch skin.
I have found fires in shouts and shivering anger, with blazing eyes and rage.
I have found fires in the silence of cold treatments, a muted sulk, an ice age.
I have found fires in drives and passions, in relentless determination of pursuing a goal.
I have found fires in roaring laughter, in brash jokes, in childish humour and young souls.
I have found fires in tight embraces, in the kisses of messy lips, where skin touch skin.
I have found fires in shouts and shivering anger, with blazing eyes and rage.
I have found fires in the silence of cold treatments, a muted sulk, an ice age.
I have found fires in drives and passions, in relentless determination of pursuing a goal.
I have found fires in roaring laughter, in brash jokes, in childish humour and young souls.
No comments:
Post a Comment