Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I'm looking for someone

4. 7 signs you're into someone

I'm looking for someone who's always polite, but still got the ability to be rude,
And I'm looking for someone who watches what she eats, but still finishes her food,
Honestly, I'm looking for someone who values trust and honesty,
And I'm looking for someone who hears the word "Homer" and thinks The Simpson and The Odyssey.
I'm looking for someone to be the co-captain of my team,
Someone who's gorgeous in a dress, sexy in her jeans,
I'm looking for someone that I'd catch a grenade for, wait, That reference might be a couple of years too late,
So I'm looking for someone that I would love to have as a roommate,
And I'm looking for someone to date today cause tomorrow might be too late.
I'm looking for someone who loves nature, someone who literally wouldn't hurt a fly,
I'm looking for someone who's got it all figured out, someone who's not afraid to die,
I'm looking for that somebody with the body with the booty, and I don't need to lie,
Cause I'm a simple kind of guy, but in the end I'm still a guy.
I'm looking for someone who can handle my parents, cause I'mma let you in on a secret, both of them are fucking insane.
And my mum's family tree has over a hundred living family members, I'm expecting her to remember all their names.
I'm looking for someone that won't stop me from playing, but rather join in on my games,
And I'm looking for someone who wears a shawl and a lip piercing, just so I know that she's going against the grain.
I'm looking for someone who's a person of faith, it doesn't have to be Islam, I just want to know that she believes in something.
And I'm looking for someone who's strong enough to fight, but sees the humility in running,
I'm looking for someone to cuddle with at night, and someone to tuck in,
And I'm looking for someone to be my sun when she comes up, and my moon when she comes in.
So if you know someone, remind me to remind you to remind her,
Cause I would do anything for my everything, even if it takes everything to find her.

-  a poem by Muhammad Zafir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels