Here’s a memory that didn’t make it on record;
The six of us stopped by the side of the road, on a stone wall with our feet dangling above the sand. The moon was so bright that everything was already lit up, the stars were still shy but twinkling, and in front of us the waves were crashing onto the beach. I was trying to capture a fruitful photo of the jongkong on the black sand when my camera battery died. When I turned around and saw my family sitting together atthe beach pointing at the sky. I wish I could have captured that picturesque moment. But some memories are left for the mind only. And its okay, but I’ll record this here. Because it was beautiful. And I was with my family. And sometimes life is simple and magical like that.
Bali. July 2018.
No comments:
Post a Comment