Sunday, February 2, 2020

AzIzForever


02022020

My sister got married! 



SIBLING SPEECH ON AZALEA'S WEDDING DAY 

ACACIA

Di malam hari terang senegeri
Memberi cahaya di tengah balai
Majlis indah bertambah seri
Untuk meraikan kedua mempelai

That was from google

Asal dari Bukit Siguntang
Kisah hikayat tidak terperi
Kami mengucap selamat datang
Hadir tuan menambah seri

That was from google too. 

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtara kepada para tetamu. 

Saya mengambil kesempatan ini untuk mengucapkan terima kasih yang tidak terhingga kepada semua pihak termasuk saudara-mara dan rakan taulan yang telah sudi menghadirkan diri dan menyumbang dalam bentuk apa jua, untuk menjayakan majlis perkahwinan adinda saya Azalea Mardiana dengan pasangannya Hafez Iskandar.  Moga2 budi baik tuan puan, Tuhan Maha Esa juga akan membalasnya. 

Izinkan saya untuk berucap dalam dwibahasa. And by that, I mean, mostly English. 

Hi, I am Acacia, Azalea’s sister, the younger one. Joking. 

ADAM

And I am Adam, the youngest and TALLEST one.

ACACIA

I have known Azalea since she was born. The two years before that were the best two years of my life, as an only child. But she came into this world and stole all our hearts. She was the sweetest, kindest, most stubborn, caring, girl, She was, IS, a Daddy’s girl. 

ADAM 

Azalea was my favourite older sister, because Shasha was always travelling. Even though we are 4 years apart, we can talk, hang out, and chill.

ACACIA

When we first heard that Azalea wanted to get married, my parents were worried that Azalea was going to leave us. Alhamdulillah, buah hati yang terpilih bukan sahaja menetap di Shah Alam, Selangor, tetapi di Seksyen yang sama. Nasib baik, 10 minit je jarak rumah. Sedap hati bonda berdua, confirm balik raya. No excuses. 

ADAM

Laksamana cergas dan tangkas
Cukup berilmu dengan gurunya
Ibarat dakwat dengan kertas
Sudah bertemu dengan jodohnya

Azalea and Hafez met masa zaman sekolah, they went to the same tuition. Masa tu Azalea wasn’t interested lagi. But they remained friends, and 2 years ago, Hafez finally made his move. Before we knew it, they had plans to marry. 

ACACIA

But that’s Azalea. Once she decides something, she sets her mind and heart to it. So we know for a fact that she is 100% sure about Hafez. So Hafez, there’s no turning back now, you are stuck with her and her cooking.

ACACIA

To Hafez, I hope you know that you have married the sweetest, kindest person iknow. Im not just saying that, because sometimes shes so sweet it can be annoying, because I cant bully her. There’s not a thing that Azalea won’t do for the people she loves, and I know that she will give you the world. I hope and pray that in turn, you will also give her the world, guide her as an imam, be kind and patient to her. Azalea is a daddy’s girl, so if you’re able to take care even half of how well our daddy has taken care of her, I know she’ll be in good hands. 


ADAM

Kalau dia buat muka masam, just put her in a room with a cat. 

ACACIA

To Azalea, as you embark on this new journey as a wife, a daughter-in-law, and soon, insyaAllah, a mother, our family will be with you every step of the way. I hope you work hard and bring your family to holidays like mummy does with us. I hope are kind and patient to your family like daddy is with us. Sha harap Azalea nanti masak sedap2 macam Kakma. Sha harap nanti Azalea dapat keluarga besar maxam Atok. We pray for you a loving home, with lots of cats and babies. 

I know youll put your heart and soul into your new family and we cant wait to see you grow into this new life. We love you so much. More than you love cats. 

ADAM

Azalea, it’s so weird to see you now as a wife, but we are so happy. I am excited to have an older brother. Mummy and Daddy can’t wait to have a mini Azalea or Hafez soon. If you ever need a babysitter.. please search on google. 

ACACIA 

Azalea and Hafez.   Semoga rumahtangga yang dibina akan mendapat keberkatan dari Allah swt. Semoga kasih sayang yang disulam akan berterusan hingga ke jannah, insyaAllah.

On behalf of my parents, kami memohon kasih pada yang datang. 

Turun hujan perahu berlabuh,
Di malam gelap menagkap ikan,
Kami menyusun jari sepuluh,
Salah dan silap mohon maafkan.

Mohon maaf atas segala kekurangan majlis ini. Berjumpa kita lagi pada masa yang akan datang. Terima kasih

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels