Sunday, April 19, 2020

cinq a sept

"You're a man infatuated
and so nothing you say
can be believed."


"We're in my culture, and in my culture, if we didn't have things to judge harshly we wouldn't know what to do all day."

"Well, maybe your culture needs to grow. Maybe there are other ways to look at life." 


"Maybe there are some people you marry. And some people you love."


"Put aside your notions about how people are.

The world will surprise you

with its grace if you let it."


“Well, then would you tell me what the heck am I doing?Because this is crazy.”

“You're being happy. Just like I am.”

“But don't you want a relationship with a future?”

“I’m 25 years old. There's plenty of time for a future.”



“Life is a collection of moments. The idea is to have as many good ones as you can.”


“Look, if you wanna be a good writer then you can't have a mediocre life.”


"I think that there are two forces on Earth you never want to be fighting. One is Mother Nature. The other is love."


"The future has a way of arriving whether you want it to or not."


and last, but not least.. 


As little as you want to write when you're happy

that's how much you have to write when you're miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels