Yin
There is a silken web of vices that entangles the lives of so many petty souls. And for a long while I thought the path of your flight would have disqualified your collision to this particular entrapment. Yet here lay the evidences, scattered across these sticky, crooked facets - gravestones to the soul you've assassinated. In better times my judgement would have been more forgiving; but for you I had held the highest of regards. And frankly speaking, it is as if a piece of me is rotting in the morass of this development. It is a foul stench that I am not sure will ever waft away.
Yang
As an incendiary spider, there is a small, snide part of me that finds sliver of pride in this delicious wreckage. In my companionships, I have championed the cause of the fallen more than I am able to count. The satisfaction that is birthed from the rise of character, from the defining future trajectory, of such broken inclinations, is always a thrill to experience. The taints will always be there, but its glowing incarnation has the potential to be remade into something more beautiful and powerful. At this particular juncture I am in no manner or matter harboring expectations.
But by the universe am I rooting for it, as I am rooting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment