Thursday, June 18, 2020

vincula

Today, somewhere in the apex of my 28 years of age it settled into me the realisation that I am now an Adult. As the leafy canopy of KGSAAS passed above me, on a route that I've taken even ten years back, the knowledge that I'm still embedded in this setting came to a highlight in my mind. My present life is far removed from the cold, pastels days in a cozy Greenwich bedroom, rushing to the faculty, taking the tube and lounging in parks. Physically I am nestled back into the geography of my teenage years, at times running around on the same errands as my past self. Mentally I am a far more experienced person, a far more cautious, wary, worried person. The deadlines of income taxes, fund management, insurance, car roadtax, and other such societal bureaucracies await patiently.  My days of late is entangled further into the threads of politics and policies. I am not complaining save for requesting for a sliver of rest from the chains of responsibilities that this past week has attached onto me. May it all be eased for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels