Thursday, October 15, 2020

Be Kinder To Yourself

Despite the commencement of a second Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), my spirits are beginning to gain an upward momentum. Considering the utter bedlam that's happened over the last two months, even admitting that sincerely feels like a huge win. 

My To Do List is a full blown tapestry and tangled threads, but the fact that it exists (as opposed to starting off with nothing) it's encouraging. I am quite worried and scared, but then again, the first step is always the hardest. If anything, the universe is constantly reminding me this - that in a year rife with uncertainty, you must, must, must be kinder to yourself. 

---

Externally, Selangor, KL and Putrajaya has joined Sabah in its attempt at containing the spread of COVID-19. On the internet the masses are of course pitchforking against our current government, and I say current because Malaysia's political landscape is looking pretty shaky right now. I wait for the day Party MUDA gains balls to establish a clear manifesto and act on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels