The realisation of time passing is akin to spring cleaning your childhood closet; in the sense that you get distracted by the events and items that's happened, and slowly obsess about your journey thus far. I'm reaching that actual age where one is able to dig up their old doe-eyed youthful list of 'Ten Things I Want To Achive' or 'What I Want To Be When I Grow Up', to see whether it checks out as hoped.
Here is the list I made when I was 19:
--
Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years?
I'm happy to report that a definitive part of this entry has come true.
Now, hopes for my 40th decade:
1. Married to a kind, handsome, rich husband with 3 beautiful children.
2. A gorgeous white townhouse in Notting Hill. A home in Bukit Damansara/Bangsar.
3. An international photography award. Listed on Time magazine as a person of influence.
4. Campaigns and regular projects with National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveller, Vogue and Tourism Malaysia.
5. Multiple assets and bountiful savings.
6. Travelled to at least 70 countries.
7. Have done my Hajj with my husband and my parents.
8. Healthy and able bodied.
9. Elevated a charity / community group to success, be it Lakaraya, Women Travellers Malaysia, or a more significant society.
10. Happy. Accomplished. Thriving.
No comments:
Post a Comment