Tuesday, June 23, 2026

instantané

Bonjour Dante, apologies for abandoning the screen in favour of paper. My thoughts are scribbled (in spidery scrawl, as the novels say) over two teal notebooks now, spanning topics involving my reading list, my fears, my experiences, the people I meet, and just the day to the day journey of it all. I find it to be more scrappy and candid compared to the curatorial phrasing I opt for here. There are two months of life that has been recorded in a physical medium (which I should digitise as some point, just to have a back up of my elite brainwork), but I'm at a point where should you ask me of my journey I'd say I'm on a path of my own making. There is no moss on this rolling stone but the surrounding planes are covered in weeds and wildflowers. 

Take this brief postcard of my vivre with what you may. I teeter between giving it all up and finding the strength to carry on (isn't this universally human?), amidst the backdrop of a stunningly summery London. 

Edit: I realise as I write this that a whole life time has passed since my last entry on 20th May. I'd read about 8 books, travelled to 3 countries, ran over 100km, passed my drivers test! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About

Carpe Diem.

Labels