Challenge 01: Write some basic things about yourself
How would you define yourself? Is it through what you do for a living, or through the personal details on your birth certificate? Are you a Myers-Briggs ENTJ, a Scorpio, the owner of that new Ferrari?
I love exploring. Thoughts, places, phenomenons. I like the idea of being on the go, of always doing something, of constant movement. I think change is inevitably a part of existence, and the sooner everyone accepts that, the more peaceful we'd all be. Nothing remains static. Time passes. People enter and return. And if you choose to stay, you'd change together.
I think acknowledging your existence as something extraordinary is perhaps one of the most important things you could possess. Once you celebrate yourself and celebrate life, you become aware and more appreciative of the people and things around you. You value things, beyond their purpose, you find worth in essences and ideas. You escape rigidity, you escape the norm.
"I try to live, explore all the possibilities in the world.
In my mind, the world is tainted turquoise and saffron.
In my mind, birds talk and gigantic worms roar under the soil.
In my mind, there are doors in the sky."

No comments:
Post a Comment