Challenge 02: 10 likes & dislikes
I'd rather own time, than money; I'd rather treasure intelligence, than beauty
I'd rather live in libraries, than in castles; I'd rather be a nerve, than a muscle
I'd rather chase concepts, than objects; I'd rather live in fiction, than with facts
I'd rather be a diamond, than gold; I'd rather loose strength, than loose soul
Id rather be the sun, than the moon; I'd rather be a melody, than a tune
I'd rather dance freely, and run; I'd rather own a punch, than a gun
I'd rather kiss hearts, than egos; I'd rather lead, than follow
I'd rather be water, than sky; I'd rather say 'ours', than 'my'
I'd rather loose with dignity, than win through shame;
I'd rather be remembered for a good action, than die as name.
(Drafts)
1. I'm beginning to find the ultimate luxury of a) not wasting time and, b) finishing work on time. It's a nice bit of satisfaction to have.
2. A pebble asked water, "why do you take so many forms? Why are you clouds and rain and ice?" And the water replied, "because I exist with the world around me. I do not merely rest. I flow freely."
In another life, I would've taken Automotive Engineering. Business Communications. Astronomy and Galactic Physics. Art History and Archaeology. In this life, I'm reading about them all and practicing where I can.
3. I despise stepping on something while I'm barefoot. Or even when I'm not barefoot. Feeling something slimy/crunchy/sharp beneath your legs is a close call to hell. Especially if it's a snail.
4. I love writing. And reading. And sports. (Holy trinity of public biodata)
5. I believe I was made to live somewhere in the juxtaposition of Middle East and Europe. Or nearer to the Mediterranean Sea.
6. Swimming is encoded into my DNA. As much as I love swimming, snorkeling and the sea, dead corals scare me to no end. Slimy, black, cracked rocks that they are.
7. I despise violence and brutality. Especially for no reason. Especially, for entertainment. But as a psychological release with no victims, then it's great. See: punching bags
8. For the life of me I could never study botany. I'm not exactly sure why.
9. I despise inconvenience. But life error happens.
10. I like lists.
No comments:
Post a Comment