"My skin glowed a faint whiteness as the small, soft gestures of your hand moved against the harshness of mine. Who would have thought that someone so beautiful, so graceful, so soft would walk in harmony with my staggering slumps? In even my wildest dreams I would not have the slightest spark of courage to make you blush at my worthless grin. I wonder in definite confusion and reckless uncertainty.
Perhaps it was your existence that evoked such things — such series of grins beneath my solemn eyes. Perhaps it was the dress you wore that tickled my core into falling for you. No amount of magnificent redness could ever suffice to be compared to the presentation of your beauty that night. It gave the greatest of glee to be able to walk with you, with your beats as rapid as mine and as close. You were like a rising sun pushing back the coldness of night. You were my very own sun.
I remember the soft scents of your hair that flowed into my very veins. Call me insane, yes. But what I speak of is of no desperation or insanity. I can proudly proclaim to be touched by a divine angel. Alas! Not an angel. That would ridicule the very nature of your beautiful existence. Perhaps something more."
I love beautifully written love letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment