First announcements of standing ceremony - I have not written in a while.
Life is ambling at a pace of sorts, and I'm navigating the rolling weeks through a mixture of hefty determination, in between classes, catching up, research, gym, and fasting. I'm trying to stimulate what little social breadth I have here, in London, as I know it's pretty much key to my mental balance. There's little left to say except, I just need to keep my head down, because I've got this. I've got this.
Life is ambling at a pace of sorts, and I'm navigating the rolling weeks through a mixture of hefty determination, in between classes, catching up, research, gym, and fasting. I'm trying to stimulate what little social breadth I have here, in London, as I know it's pretty much key to my mental balance. There's little left to say except, I just need to keep my head down, because I've got this. I've got this.
No comments:
Post a Comment