"Look at the sky! Look! It's full of the unspoken words I've flung up there. See? That big one was from last June, just screaming next to the moon."
"There are so many... dialogues."
"Yeah. I don't like confrontations much. But I settle them in my head, so most of them are up there."
"Why do they keep moving?"
"I guess imaginary conversations in my mind tend to change over time, so it flows around."
"It's like some ink that's just swimming between the stars."
"That's pretty poetic."
"Why are some paragraphs darker than the rest?"
"Oh.. those words? I guess they're the ones I didn't even want to admit to myself, even though I knew."
"Oh"
"You know how some people put pen to paper, or stab at keyboards, or vent to their soulmates, or bow down in prayer? Well I... I scream at the stars."
"There are so many... dialogues."
"Yeah. I don't like confrontations much. But I settle them in my head, so most of them are up there."
"Why do they keep moving?"
"I guess imaginary conversations in my mind tend to change over time, so it flows around."
"It's like some ink that's just swimming between the stars."
"That's pretty poetic."
"Why are some paragraphs darker than the rest?"
"Oh.. those words? I guess they're the ones I didn't even want to admit to myself, even though I knew."
"Oh"
"You know how some people put pen to paper, or stab at keyboards, or vent to their soulmates, or bow down in prayer? Well I... I scream at the stars."
No comments:
Post a Comment