Here's to the girl that showed me strength isn't always loud; that determination isn't always confident; that perseverance isn't always resolute. Here's to the girl who allowed me to understand the full spectrum of self value and self love; even when it's not apparent in its conventional schemes. Here's to the girl who stood up even when the universe inside her was anchored down.
Here's to the girl that, before anything else, despite her internal misgivings, welcomed me into her home that one Christmas eve in London. Here's to the girl that, even with her shrewd intellect and aversion to illogical dispositions, managed to put up with me and my crazy wonderings, wanderings. Here's to the girl who just turned 26, who I hope to be with even when the concept of age has surpassed our thoughts.
Here's to the girl that, before anything else, despite her internal misgivings, welcomed me into her home that one Christmas eve in London. Here's to the girl that, even with her shrewd intellect and aversion to illogical dispositions, managed to put up with me and my crazy wonderings, wanderings. Here's to the girl who just turned 26, who I hope to be with even when the concept of age has surpassed our thoughts.
Happy birthday, N.
I didn't know I would meet a friend I loved so much at such a weird time in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment