Hello Dante!
The past few days have been an absolute trip! Can you believe your girl's living her dream! She got to be a featured personality and collaborator for Malaysia Airlines! As a travel photographer! MALAYSIA AIRLINES!! TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! ACACIA DIANA!!!!!!!
There truly. Aren't. Words.
We've just wrapped a whirlwind shoot for 5 days in Da Nang. I got to stand side by side with April, the cabin crew in her iconic uniform, and look absolutely inspired by the sights, tastes, scents, textures, and sounds of the city (bear with me, it's the brief). There was also the added pressure of curating and crafting branded photographs, waking up at 4am for full production days, and wilting under the sweltering heat - but all this, is part of living the dream.
It's day 6 and I'm just back in Kuala Lumpur feeling immeasurably grateful and hoping to live up to the life that's now happening in front of my very eyes. Up Next - comprehending that I'm spending Monday in Vietnam, Wednesday in Malaysia, and Friday in UK; stepping up into the full fledged international creative life and personality that I have built; and going onwards and upwards with winning in life.
InsyaAllah. Excelsior.
No comments:
Post a Comment